Spump - Vila do Conde
Developed by gym managers for gym managers, and focused on the world of sports nutrition and functional foods, the PROGYM programme comes with tools specifically built for reselling products, accelerating sales and achieving higher retention of athletes, as well as communication, marketing and training. PROGYM ensures that its partners have everything they need to transform and boost their businesses.
All PROGYM gyms and health clubs have exclusive access to the product offer at prozis.com, the European leader in sports nutrition and functional foods, consisting of over 200 different brands and 10,000 references, with unique resale conditions:
– unbeatable discount margins
– possibility to order for low amounts for efficient stock and expiry date management
– fast and free deliveries
– ProzisPoints earned with each purchase for resale, which can be exchanged freely for other products
– exclusive resale campaigns featuring products directed towards gyms and health clubs
– dropshipping technology (buying online at resale prices for delivery at any address)
Some PROGYM partners also have tools at their disposal to accelerate sales and retain community members thanks to online affiliation technology making use of:
– discount campaigns and special gifts
– a partner coupon that gives box members an exclusive discount at prozis.com
– commission over sales generated through use of the partner coupon at prozis.com
– information about accesses and purchases at prozis.com
– data on the development of commissions and invoices
The PROGYM team is ready to support gyms on a daily basis for the implementation and development of the partnership. The programme is adjusted to each gym’s individual features, with strategy outlines to guarantee business profitability, like:
– access to an online platform where the partner can consult all kinds of partnership data and results
– tech tools that allow the sharing of exclusive benefits to the partner’s target audiences
– tips for increasing sales online and offline
– help selecting the best brands, products and flavours, adjusted to the partner’s market position
– personalised PROGYM support: from monday to friday, the partnership manager is available for assistance to the partner
The PROGYM team provides tools for the improvement of each partner gym’s online and offline communication, being:
– an offline media kit, consisting of business cards, posters, stickers, display stands and other graphic materials
– an online media kit made up of images for social networks, website banners and logos, and newsletters
In addition, PROGYM can provide regular sports nutrition and supplementation training to the entire staff of the partner gym or club:
– workshops and technical meetings
– online content such as scientific studies, articles and videos
– Prozis nutrition team available to aid the partner gym staff
It helped me find a new, risk-free source of income. All aspects of the service are very easy and quick.
A simple, quick and effective site, with very professional service.
Dreams, focus and satisfaction are what we aim for. For help with sports nutrition, we chose PROZIS and the Progym programme. An exceptional tool.
There’s a wealth of advantages, both for gyms and their members.The resale tool comes with a large variety of products and brands, for super-competitive prices.